Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Belated Easter Greetings



Whew! What a crazy, hectic couple of two weeks. Last week, of course, was the big CKC show and that was hootie wild, but us SBF girls made it through all that work! LOL!


Last Wednesday, we (me, Mo and her BFF) left for West Virginia to spend the holiday with family. We had a grand ol time! It was great to spend time with everyone. In true family tradition, everyone gathered at my Grandparent's house for the big dinner/Easter Egg hunt. Talk about good food....turkey, ham, dressing, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, all kinds of different salads, desserts, and a big ol pitcher of sweet tea! (Can you say Jenny Craig's nightmare...lol!) It was sooo good. The kids had a great time hunting Easter eggs and of course, each kid got to find a lucky egg, that everyone pitched in for so each kid got $4, which they were estatic about.

Mo got a cell phone from her dad and (soon-to-be) step-mom, which of course thrilled her beyond measure. She told me this morning she's sent 64 texts (in three days!!!!) Thank Goodness they got her unlimited texts!


I've been working feverishly to transfer all my photos from the old laptop to my new play-pretty. Unfortunately, during my transfer the darn thing dumped allllll my photos into one big lump (and being the anal retentive person I am...I had worked so hard putting into individual folders by event, then by year on my old laptop) and it musta had a snafu in transferring them because it mixed them all up and quadruple copied them. What a mess! ERG....ARGH!!!! It's taken me two days, but I finally finished sorting all of it out...whew!
That's all for now....maybe now I can update a little more often....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun Easter! I always love spending Easter with my family - we have the best egg hunts out at my Grandma's house. :)

Teenagers and cell phones. Don't even get me started, girl!

OMGosh - my new computer did the exact same thing. GRR!

And yes, update more!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this time last week you and I were sharing a diet Dew :-( I miss you soooo much. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, stranger - you are missed! Hope all is well with you. :)