Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lots of Lovely Projects

Let's hope that the energy and the amount of "stuff" I'm actually getting accomplished this past week extends well into this new year :) . I finishes my "A Flower Blooms Once" mini-book that I made for Morgan. I'm pleased at how it turned out. I've even managed to complete a layout or two in the process. I also took pictures of some of my recent layouts (hoping that this time ya'll will be able to open them to enlarge the pictures. If not, I'm sorry but I'm just deficient in the photo uploading part of my brain! LOL!)

On a personal note, I feel FANTASTIC! Everything is so clear and bright and I'm even sleeping great and waking refreshed! 10 days and counting!!! (YAY ME!)

Hope you enjoy my little projects....

Much gratitude and love to those of you who sent prayers and well-wishes. They are helping me so much and giving me the strength I need to take each day as one step. Thank you my wonderful friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! So glad to hear you're doing well - I've still got you in my prayers!

Shannon said...

Very cute projects! I especially like the mini album.

Good to see you yesterday-I feel like I haven't seen you forever!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects!

I LOVE the mini album! It's GORGEOUS!

Glad to see that you are feeling better.